New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of October 19-23 include:
* Bethesda Health in Boynton Beach, Fla., has implemented a biometric patient identification system from RightPatient. Bethesda Hospital East and Bethesda Hospital West both are using the technology to increase safety, ward off theft and fraud and prevent duplication of records. RightPatient clients see more than 30 million patients annually and represent more than 860 locations, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access