Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health information technology contracts and go-lives:
- Stephens County Hospital in Toccao, Ga., will implement the emergency department information system of Wellsoft. The 96-bed facility serving nearly 20,000 patients annually will replace its mostly manual processes and integrate the new ED software with the CPSI hospital information system. Features include patient tracking, clinical documentation, CPOE, results reporting, charge capture and real-time chart availability.
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare in Lexington, Ky., has selected Meditech as its electronic health record vendor and expects to move to the vendor’s mobile Web EHR later this year. The delivery system includes 11 hospitals, 11 home health agencies, 49 physician practices and pharmacies, serving a population of 350,000.
- SimonMed Imaging in Scottsdale, Ariz., with more than 75 locations in five states, has chosen Zotec Partners for outsourced revenue cycle management services. In addition to the services, SimonMed will have a portal to estimate payment and insurance eligibility, with the goal of having a greater propensity of patients paying their bills. The portal also supports mobile billing and texting, a patient portal and payment plan options.
- Trinity Health in North Dakota has partnered with WhiteCloud Analytics to support quality improvement and waste elimination initiatives, as well as performance management, patient engagement and population health management programs to improve health while reducing costs. Initial areas to be analyzed include sepsis, orthopedics, obstetrics, general surgery and primary care.
- Aurora Cancer Care, part of Aurora Health Care in Wisconsin and northern Illinois, is launching a precision medicine program for 19 cancer care centers supported with the precision medicine software suite of Syapse, which specializes in serving oncology providers. Via the electronic health record system, clinicians will have access to the largest precision oncology data sharing network to compare real-world treatment and outcomes data from other cancer centers across the nation.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access