Mercy ACO selects Innovaccer for data warehouse platform
April 07, 2017, 7:11 a.m. EDT
Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health information technology contracts and implementations:
- Mercy ACO has selected the Datashop accountable care platform of Innovaccer to support its ACO efforts in Iowa. Software modules being implemented from the Datashop suite include an integrated data warehouse for all clinical, financial, laboratory, pharmacy and immunization data covering hospitals, ambulatory sites and insurance information. Additional modules include contract performance reporting and analytics, care coordination and clinical documentation improvement. The package is intended to support management of shared savings contracts both on cost of care and quality.
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, with 437 beds serving parts of Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties, has some Cerner applications and is buying more. Pomona Valley will implement the integrated Cerner Millennium suite and retain its existing Cerner Soarian Financials system. The hospital and outpatient sites are replacing the Cerner Soarian Clinicals platform, the NextGen ambulatory system and multiple other legacy systems.
- For 25 years, Markham Stouffville Hospital in Ontario, Canada, has been a Meditech client. Now, two other regional hospitals, Southlake Regional Health Centre and Stevenson Memorial Hospital, will piggyback on Markham and accelerate adoption of Meditech’s next-generation 6.1 Web EHR across all three organizations. Markham Stouffville Hospital will host the EHRs for the other two facilities. The partnership will support a shared patient record across all three organizations, giving physicians in the region access to patient data regardless of where a patient generally receives care, while also optimizing staff and financial resources.
Also See: Memorial Healthcare launches tele-ICU
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, which is a unit of the University of Miami Health System, is launching a precision medicine program and has selected Syapse as its oncology software vendor to support personalized care in the Southeastern United States. Physicians will be able to deliver care based on the clinical and molecular profile of each patient using a Syapse platform that collects clinical, molecular, treatment and outcomes data, as well as offering health information exchange capability. Other Syapse clients include Intermountain Healthcare, Providence St. Joseph’s Health, Stanford Healthcare, Henry Ford Health System, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health, among others.
- Skagit Regional Health in Mount Vernon, Wash., and San Joaquin General Hospital in French Camp, Calif., both getting ready for new electronic health record systems, have selected the master patient index cleanup services of QuadraMed Patient Identity Solutions. Preliminary work has started for both organizations seeking one complete and correct medical record for each patient. Skagit Regional Health is a 137-bed facility with 11 clinics and also includes Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics in Arlington, Wash. Following the MPI cleanup, the delivery system will implement the Epic EHR. San Joaquin General Hospital, with 181 beds, currently is implementing Cerner’s EHR.