Cook County selects Texture Health care management platform
November 10, 2017, 7:09 a.m. EST
Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of new health IT contracts and go-lives.
- Cook County Health and Hospitals System in Chicago will implement a primary care management platform from Texture Health to improve connectivity and collaboration among providers, patients and insurers. The role-based platform supports analytics and tracking of goal-based metrics such as cost of care, patient satisfaction, provider performance and network utilization. The platform also compiles clinical and administrative data to create longitudinal records of clinical activity.
- Texas Children’s Hospital has started implementing the XT Series of automated dispensing cabinets from Omnicell across the entire delivery system. The implementation is an upgrade, with increased capacity and now supporting diversion analytics. Inventory analytics software matched with a team of data scientists and professionals to drive improved pharmacy operations also are part of the package.
- AlohaCare, a health insurer serving 70,000 Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in Hawaii, has contracted for the business intelligence analytics of Health Catalyst to predict and improve future outcomes. The system integrates with more than 200 data sources including electronic health records, data warehouses, claims processing systems, financial systems, wearables, genomics and socio-economic indices. The technology also supports machine learning and natural language processing.
- Diagnostic Centers of America, with five sites in Florida, has selected the IntelePACS product from Intelerad as its medical imaging platform. The platform will support storing, retrieving and routing of medical images along with a diagnostic viewer, customizable tool sets and a flexible interface.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health in Chicago will use an online suite of patient education and comfort products, such as Internet access and tablet computers for those waiting for treatment, from Outcome Health. Other tools include a digital exam room wallboard that displays health education and 3-D anatomical models in the exam room.