7 ways remote monitoring will improve care delivery
A simple value proposition
Remote monitoring offers:
* Just-in-time application of care to match continuous variations in a patient’s physiologic state.
* Resource intensity scaled to patient acuity by allowing a technologically sophisticated but relatively low-cost solution to replace a home nursing visit.
* Patient engagement in self-management and disease and health awareness by giving the patient access to medication lists, activity tracking and diet recommendations.
* Action or triage at a distance that conserves expensive professional services through a more cost-effective centralized site.
* The ability to use machine learning or other algorithmic techniques to filter out the non-clinically relevant information and identify the important data points that require intervention.