As evidenced by the many headlines about recent data breaches, its clear that some healthcare organizations are not practicing security fundamentals. Rather than improve their security efforts, these laggards typically have the following:
* Fragmented security efforts and no formally integrated oversight, governance or alignment with other risk functions within the organization.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access