Fellow blogger Vince Ciotti’s post really got me laughing—and thinking. His tongue-in-cheek predictions each contain a grain of truth for sure. So in that spirit, I’d like to add a handful of my own “predictions.” Mine are more of the Jeanne Dixon variety, namely events that recent history suggests are all but guaranteed to happen again.
1. Data Security Breach: A large hospital will announce that a number of patient records have been compromised. A portable device figures.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access