Health information services company WebMD has launched a medical news app for healthcare professionals that runs on the Apple iPhone and iPad.
Called Medscape MedPulse, the free app is designed to help healthcare professionals to stay up-to-date on the latest medical news and expert perspectives, and it can be personalized to their specific interests or specialties.
According to the company, the app is the first medical news app to include an automatically curated Twitter feed to help users stay informed of important medical trends being shared in real time by physicians and other leading medical commentators.
Users of the new app can:
* Read the latest medical news and commentary from Medscape.
* Keep up on vital professional and practice information with Medscape's Business of Medicine section, which examines the business, legal, ethical and practice challenges of today's doctors.
* Stay current with breaking drug and device news from the FDA, new practice guidelines and practice-changing clinical trials.
* Personalize their experience by choosing the specialties, topics and experts that are most important to them.
* Follow what's trending in medicine across social media and around the web with Medscape's curated Today on Twitter feature and influential blog feeds.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access