Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health information technology contracts and implementations.
- Redwood City, Calif.-based Verity Health System will outsource revenue cycle management services to Conifer Health Solutions across six hospitals. Among other services, Conifer will handle the health information management department, as well as enrollment/insurance eligibility verification.
- Inspira Health Network, with three hospitals serving the Woodbury region of New Jersey, is swapping its Siemens Healthcare Soarian hospital information system for the Cerner Milleniuum electronic health record. Cerner bought Siemens Healthcare with an express purpose of moving its clients over to Milleniuum. Inspira also will implement Cerner’s HealtheIntent population health management suite, and have the EHR remotely hosted by the vendor.
- Vanderbilt Bone and Joint, an orthopedic clinic which is part of Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Tennessee, is adopting the MyHealthDirect patient engagement software. The clinic is enabling patients to schedule online consultations with clinicians via a patient portal that is integrated with the electronic health record.
- Atrius Health, a physician network of 29 sites with 750 physicians serving eastern Massachusetts, is live on a platform supporting remote monitoring of diabetic patients. The platform, from Glooko, integrates with the electronic medical records. Atrius Health is a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization with 75 percent of its revenue generated through risk-based contracts.
- Four-hospital Penn State Health is implementing Cerner’s Millennium revenue cycle software for inpatient and ambulatory care across more than 60 clinics. The software will integrate with an existing Cerner EHR.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access