Several publicly held health information technology vendors have recently announced their financial performance for the first quarter of 2011. Among them:
* Cerner Corp. saw first quarter net income increase 28 percent to $64.6 million as revenue rose 14 percent to $491.7 million. Adjusted earnings per share of 80 cents beat investment analysts' expectations by 4 cents.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access