Health information technology vendors have announced new products, services and initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* A new vendor, Stat Health Services Inc., is offering online consultations with emergency physicians to address common, minor medical conditions. The Scottsdale, Ariz.-based company is marketing its STAT DOCTORS service to employers to offer to employees. It does not presently accept insurance plans. The employer pays a fee for each enrolled member and a consultation costs $50, which the employer may pay in whole or split with the member. Consultations are conducted via phone, the phone and a Web site connection, or via Web cams. Prescriptions if needed are electronically sent to the patient's pharmacy of choice. More information is available at statdoctors.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access