Health information technology vendors have recently announced new contract wins, including:
* Language Access Network will provide its video language interpretation services to more than 20 hospital members of the Southern Atlantic Hospital Alliance in Cary, N.C. The alliance is a collaborative of 15 delivery systems in the eastern half of the state. The vendor offers remote, broadband-based interpretation services for more than 170 languages.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access