Health information technology vendors have recently announced new contract wins, including:
* Language Access Network will provide its video language interpretation services to more than 20 hospital members of the Southern Atlantic Hospital Alliance in Cary, N.C. The alliance is a collaborative of 15 delivery systems in the eastern half of the state. The vendor offers remote, broadband-based interpretation services for more than 170 languages.
* Omnicare Clinical Research, a contract research organization that conducts clinical trials, will use the clinical imaging management system of Merge Healthcare in an upcoming trial. Omnicare already uses Merge’s clinical trials management software. Now it will add the imaging system for a colorectal cancer trial that will review 2,750 exams for 550 patients at 40 sites during a five-year period. Omnicare also has contracted for image transfer technology from AG Mednet and radiology expertise from Intrinsic Imaging.
* Hannibal (Mo.) Regional Healthcare System will implement the Sunrise Enterprise acute care electronic health record of Allscripts. The 105-bed community hospital will implement the vendor-remotely hosted EHR on an accelerated schedule as its seeks meaningful use incentive payments. The hospital already uses an ambulatory EHR from the vendor for its medical group practice.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access