Acquisitions, partnerships and new products are among the initiatives that health information technology vendors have announced in recent days. Among them:
* Verisk Analytics Inc., a risk assessment and data analytics service and software firm serving several sectors including health care, has paid $82 million to acquire Bloodhound Technologies, seller of the ConVergence Point claims adjudication and fraud detection platform. Verisk expects the buy will add to earnings during 2011. Bloodhound CEO Gary Twigg will retain his position.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access