Health information technology vendors in recent days have announced a number of new contracts, products and initiatives. Among them:
* Palo Alto, Calif.-based Hewlett-Packard’s Enterprise Services Division, which includes the former Electronic Data Systems, will continue to serve as Oklahoma’s Medicaid fiscal agent under a new seven-year contract valued at $281 million. The company has been the fiscal agent since 2002. New duties under the new contract include building a member Web portal to apply for and track benefits, and completion of HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 compliance work.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access