Health information technology vendors announced several new products, services and initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* Cleveland Clinic will implement the Codefinder computer assisted coding software from 3M Health Information Systems. The clinic expects to save $2 million in costs related to coding outsourcing, staff overtime and anticipated productivity losses with the ICD-10 transition.
* Nuance Communications has announced availability of the Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder application on iTunes, enabling physicians to dictate into an iPhone.
* CDW Healthcare, a reseller of information technology and service provider, will offer the PrimeSuite electronic health records software of Greenway Medical Technologies. The software is certified as supporting meaningful use requirements.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access