Click4Care has introduced a next-generation version of its utilization management software for health insurers with several new functions.
The new platform enables insurers to make program changes within hours rather than days or weeks, according to the Powell, Ohio-based vendor. New functions include:
* A single-view window that displays the entire member utilization event,
* Client-defined rules to automatically evaluate care requests to determine approval status, and
* Integration with claims systems and the ability to view best practices criteria from such sources as McKesson Corp.'s InterQual unit and Milliman Inc.
More information is available at click4care.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access