Twelve hospitals in Washington receiving information technology services from Inland Northwest Health Services have successfully attested for meaningful use of electronic health records under the Medicare and Medicaid incentive programs.
Spokane-based INHS hosts and manages information technology applications and a health information exchange for 38 hospitals. The organization also is one of 17 nationwide Beacon Communities funded under the HITECH Act to accelerate and demonstrate the benefits of health information technology.
The twelve hospitals attesting to meaningful use range from 25 to 623 beds. They are:
* Mason General Hospita
* Mid-Valley Hospital
* Othello Community Hospital
* Providence Holy Family Hospital
* Providence Mount Carmel Hospital
* Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital
* Providence St. Joseph's Hospital
* Pullman Regional Hospital
* Samaritan Healthcare
* St. Elizabeth Hospital
* Sunnyside Community Hospital
* Whitman Hospital & Medical Center
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access