New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of August 31 include:
* Six-hospital St. Elizabeth Healthcare serving northern Kentucky and parts of Indiana and Ohio bought the SecurityCenter Continuous View cyber vulnerability detection software of Tenable Network Security. The product enables conducting vulnerability assessments on CT scanners, MRIs, smart pumps and other medical devices without taking them offline. Assessments will cover 9,600 IP addresses and more than 300 device endpoints.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access