Several electronic health records vendors have had their products certified in recent days for supporting Stage 1 meaningful use criteria, and are not yet on the federal government's list of certified products. They include:
* Netsmart Technology's Avatar 2011 EHR for behavioral health, with 29 modules certified by Drummond Group;
* Networking Technology Inc.'s RxNT eHr v. 7.0, certified as a EHR Module by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* Greenway Medical Technologies' PrimeSUITE 2011, certified as a Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Other certified products, either Complete or Module EHRs and inpatient or outpatient, are listed on a government Web page at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access