Three electronic health records software vendors in recent days have announced certification of specific versions of products meeting meaningful use requirements.
"Complete EHR" certification means a product meets all inpatient or ambulatory requirements; "EHR Module" certification means an ancillary system meets a subset of requirements. The new certifications are:
* GE Healthcare's Centricity Perinatal 6.9, as an EHR Module, from InfoGard Laboratories;
* MEDNAX Inc.'s BabySteps 6.0, as an EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* Qualifacts Systems' CareLogic Enterprise, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from CCHIT.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access