This week's roundup of health information technology contracts and implementations:
- East Texas Medical Center, with 12 hospitals and 40 clinics, selected the Rhapsody interface engine from Orion Health to support population health management. The organization used a recent KLAS report on interface engines to create a short list of products to consider.
- Hartford Healthcare in Connecticut has gone live on its Epic electronic health record support help desk staffed by Stoltenberg Consulting that will serve 15,700 users across the 1,473-bed organization. Services include a single point of contact, web portal support, patient portal support, hourly monitoring services, applications support, incident management, problem resolution, alerts and monthly statistical tracking, among other functions.
- Advanced Urology Institute, with 22 sites serving parts of Florida and Georgia, has gone live with revenue cycle management software from ambulatory vendor CareCloud. The system gives a consolidated view across the enterprise to assess financial, administrative and clinical performance. Transition to the new platform being used by 57 providers took about six months.
- Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego will implement decision support, cost accounting and contract analytics software from Strata Decision Technology. The new applications will integrate with several other systems including the Epic electronic health record. Having better access to more accurate cost and margin data was a differentiating factor in deciding to select the vendor, according to CFO Kathleen Cain.
- The Delmarva Health Network Accountable Care Organization in Delaware has picked population health management and business intelligence analytics technology from eQHealth Solutions. The Medicare Shared Savings ACO, formed in 2013, has more than 18,000 members.
- Medicaid insurer Molina Healthcare will use software from MedHOK to manage pharmacy and medical care on a single platform. Molina, serving 4.2 million members in 11 states and Puerto Rico, was looking for out-of-the-box compliance with local, state and federal requirements.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access