Six more software vendors recently had electronic health records products certified for meeting some or all requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the meaningful use program, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* GE Healthcare: Centricity Practice Solution 12.0 as an ambulatory Complete EHR and EHR Module, and Centricity EMR 9.8 as an ambulatory Complete EHR and EHR Module, both by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
* Acumen Physician Solutions: Acumen EHR Version 7.0 for nephrology, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by ICSA Labs.
* MedInformatix Inc.: MedInformatix RIS Version 7.6 radiology information system, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group.
* CliniComp International: Essentris v213.01, as an inpatient EHR Module, by ICSA Labs.
* CareCloud: CareCloud Charts v2.1, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group.
* e-MDs Inc.: e-MDs Cloud Solutions v. Cirrus, as an ambulatory Complete EHR by Drummond Group.
Nearly 600 health information technology products have received some level of certification for the 2014 Edition of meaningful use. A searchable database from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access