Some educational sessions at HIMSS11 in Orlando are designed to be interactive group discussions on a variety of information technology and management topics. Ten of these roundtable sessions are grouped in a block spanning all four days of the main conference. Among the sessions:
* Joseph Miller, director of e-business at AmeriHealth Mercy, will facilitate discussion on vendor readiness for the ICD-10 code sets. Issues on the table include defining key software components that require changes, questions to ask vendors to assess their readiness and identifying vendor compliance risks.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access