Four more software vendors have received certification that specific versions of their products meet electronic health records meaningful use criteria.
"Complete EHR" certification means a product meets all inpatient or ambulatory requirements; "EHR Module" certification means an ancillary system meets a subset of requirements. The recently certified products are:
* DSS Inc.'s vxVistA 2011.1 as an inpatient Complete EHR from the Drummond Group,
* Raintree Systems Version: 10 as an ambulatory Complete EHR from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology,
* Netsmart Technologies' CMHC/MIS 4.2 for behavioral health as an ambulatory Complete EHR from Drummond Group, and
* Quantros Inc.'s Regulatory Reporting Management version 6.0 as an inpatient EHR Module from the Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access