In preparation for a public roundtable scheduled for Dec. 3 (see story), the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology seeks comment on four issues concerning personal health records. ONC's questions are:
1. Privacy and Security and Emerging Technologies: What privacy and security risks, concerns, and benefits arise from the current state and emerging business models of PHRs and related emerging technologies built around the collection and use of consumer health information, including mobile technologies and social networking?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access