Three health information exchange vendors recently announced new interoperability initiatives or milestones:
* The Kansas Health Information Network is exchanging continuity of care documents with Hutchinson Clinic, which has 70 physicians working in 16 locations covering central Kansas. The network in November linked to the federal BioSense electronic public health surveillance network to transmit anonymous aggregate syndromic data from emergency departments. In July, it began offering secure clinical messaging software using the federally developed Direct Project protocols. Informatics Corporation of America, known as ICA, is the platform vendor for the Kansas Health Information Network.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access