Thomson Reuters has introduced a suite of software to assist providers in adopting new reimbursement methodologies such as bundled payments, value-based purchasing, shared savings and population-based payments (partial capitation).
The Payment Reform Solutions suite includes:
* Reimbursement Risk Baseline, to show metrics that will affect reimbursement under new payment models;
* Market Snapshot, to establish benchmarks across the continuum of care, analyze services needed by discrete populations, and model the financial affect of participating in shared shavings or alternative risk-based reimbursement programs;
* Bundled Payment Design, to better understand what services can be provided in a bundle, cost drivers and needed providers; and
* Risk-based Analytics, to use real-time clinical data to better coordinate care, manage costs and maintain quality.
More information is available at http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/healthcare. Thomson Reuters recently announced its intention to divest its health care operations and use the proceeds to invest in its core markets including legal, tax and accounting, science and intellectual property, financial services, and media.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access