Announcements of new products from health information technology vendors started a week before the HIMSS13 conference in New Orleans and continue since the show. Here are some of the newer ones:
* RemitDATA Inc. has introduced ClarifyMD, a vendor-hosted data analytics application for physician practices available via a subscription. The software supports peer-to-peer comparisons on reimbursement, utilization and productivity; performance metrics such as incorrect documentation and insurance eligibility denials; payer performance such as denial rates and slow payment; claims analysis such as the reasons for denials; and assessing audit and regulatory compliance.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access