Dossia, a Cambridge, Mass.-based personal health records vendor targeting large employers, has several new features in a next-generation version of the software.
The new version, called Dossia Health Manager, offers teleconsultation services with a physician within 30 minutes who can pull up a consumer's PHR and add to it during the consult. Employers will subsidize the service with varying consumer out-of-pocket costs depending on their benefit plan.
Other new features include:
* Access to the Healthcare Blue Book to search for physicians to identify those with higher quality scores and reasonable pricing,
* The ability to share PHR records with physicians,
* An enhanced vaccine tracker that gives alerts about individuals who are due for vaccinations,
* Wellness-based social networking services, and
* Analytics that will automatically suggest certain wellness initiatives, such as low-fat recipes for consumers whose PHR data indicates the user is pre-diabetic.
The Dossia Health Manager will be available in the third quarter. More information is available at dossia.org.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access