New Features for Dossia Employer-Sponsored PHR
Dossia, a Cambridge, Mass.-based personal health records vendor targeting large employers, has several new features in a next-generation version of the software.
The new version, called Dossia Health Manager, offers teleconsultation services with a physician within 30 minutes who can pull up a consumer's PHR and add to it during the consult. Employers will subsidize the service with varying consumer out-of-pocket costs depending on their benefit plan.
Other new features include:
* Access to the Healthcare Blue Book to search for physicians to identify those with higher quality scores and reasonable pricing,
* The ability to share PHR records with physicians,
* An enhanced vaccine tracker that gives alerts about individuals who are due for vaccinations,
* Wellness-based social networking services, and
* Analytics that will automatically suggest certain wellness initiatives, such as low-fat recipes for consumers whose PHR data indicates the user is pre-diabetic.
The Dossia Health Manager will be available in the third quarter. More information is available at dossia.org.