The National Committee for Quality Assurance has issued its State of Health Care Quality Report 2013, based on data collected in 2012 from HEDIS reports. Here are five key takeaways:
* Overuse of antibiotics remains a concern, with no progress made. Antibiotic resistance caused by overuse results in sickening two million people annually with 23,000 deaths.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access