The Office of the National Coordinator has reorganized its components, or offices, within the ONC.
The new organizational structure has six offices--the Immediate Office of the National Coordinator with five other offices directly reporting to National Coordinator David Blumenthal, M.D. The offices are:
* Office of Economic Modeling and Analysis,
* Office of the Chief Scientist,
* Office of the Deputy National Coordinator for Programs & Policy,
* Office of the Deputy National Coordinator for Operations, and
* Office of the Chief Privacy Officer.
Appointments to the new positions have not yet been announced. More information on the reorganization is available in a notice published Dec. 1 in the Federal Register, at gpoaccess.gov/fr/index.html.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access