Specific versions of three electronic health records systems have recently received certification that they support Stage 1 meaningful use criteria. Complete certification means a product meets all ambulatory or inpatient criteria, while Modular certification means the product meets a particular subset of criteria. The newly certified applications include:
* Practice Fusion's free EHR, version 2.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group;
* Davita Inc./Falcon LLC's Falcon EHR for kidney care, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group; and
* Health Net Systems' WoundExpert, version 126.96.36.199, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access