Four more vendors have announced their electronic health records software is certified as supporting meaningful use criteria under the federal certification program. The products are:
* CPSI System, Version 17, from community hospital vendor Computer Programs and Systems Inc., certified as an inpatient Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* OncoEMR Version 2.6, an oncology application from Altos Solutions Inc., certified as an ambulatory Complete EHR by CCHIT;
* SequelMed Meaningful Use EHR version 8.0 from Sequel Systems Inc., certified as an ambulatory Complete EHR by Drummond Group; and
* MedInformatix Version 7.5, from MedInformatix Inc., certified as an ambulatory Complete EHR by Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access