Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health information technology contracts and implementations.
- Miami Children’s Health System, which includes Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, already uses the Cerner Millennium electronic health record system enterprisewide and now is outsourcing revenue cycle management services of its 200 employed physicians to the vendor via a billing platform. Services include claims processing, denial management optimization and data analysis of performance. The hospital is at Stage 7 on the HIMSS Analytics measurement of EHR adoption.
- Sparta Community Hospital in Illinois is live on patient engagement software to collect data and monitor chronically ill patients in their homes. Meditech is the vendor, supplying its Ideal Life telehealth technologies. Sparta Community is a critical access facility with a 24x7 emergency department and primary care practices across four towns, and has an impressive array of information technologies for a hospital of its size, particularly in diagnostic imaging.
- Providence Hospital North Houston has gone live on the inpatient electronic health record and emergency department information system of Wellsoft. The 16-bed facility is an acute care general hospital in Houston offering surgical and non-surgical services.
- Community Health Partnership, a coalition of provider organizations in southern Colorado, will use the ClientTrack software of Eccovia Solutions to better manage care coordination and population health management initiatives across the Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak region. The coalition assessed more than 15 vendors before making its selection. ClientTrack will be used to facilitate access to medical and behavioral health, as well as transportation and housing. The software, loaded with eligibility rules, enables automatic notification of appropriate health team members when a consumer is eligible for services.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access