The nomination deadline for the EHR Game Changers Awards is today, Oct. 1. Nominations must be received by midnight PDT.
Health Data Management's new awards program honors individuals who have been true game changers in the design, advocacy, deployment and development of electronic health records technology. Individuals from across the spectrum of industry stakeholders--vendors, hospitals, group practices, payers, associations, and federal and state governments--are eligible for the award.
Nominations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
* Full name and job title of nominee
* Name of their organization
* A short biography
* In-depth explanation in 1,000 words or less of why the nominee should be recognized as an EHR Game Changer, including specific achievements, such as how their efforts benefited their organization and/or the industry, or the policy or product they participated in, as well as what makes their efforts extraordinary.
A panel comprising industry leaders and HDM's editorial team will judge the awards.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access