Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of health information technology contracts and go-lives:
- LabPharm Hospital Management Services in Atlanta is building a national network to enable about 200 independent laboratories to partner with healthcare systems, and it has selected Change Healthcare as the vendor for revenue cycle management services. The vendor was picked on the strength of its experience in lab billing and national presence, says Jeff Solomon, chief legal officer at LabPharm. The lab partnerships will be customized to address requirements and capabilities of each partner.
- Nine-hospital Carilion Clinic in Virginia, which serves 1 million patients at 240 sites through its 685 physicians representing 70 specialties, will use software from Influence Health to enhance its online presence and better engage healthcare consumers. The software suite includes a platform that makes local listings for providers and locations highly visible and accurate. The vendor will help the organization monitor its online presence with dashboards and analytics that track key metrics, and also find and manage rogue Facebook pages.
- University of Miami Health System has picked Kyruus as its call center and web site vendor to help patients find the right providers for their clinical needs and other preferences. Patient-provider matching technology will support consumer searches in English and Spanish. Providers also can use software to develop online profiles of their practices.
- South Country Health Alliance, a health plan serving 12 counties in Minnesota, has gone live on a health information exchange using the connectivity software of Medicity, which is a unit of Aetna. The HIE will offer secure messaging on any device to support care transitions and other critical communications, and population health management analytics.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access