Health information technology vendor research firm KLAS Enterprises has released its 2011 Best in KLAS Awards for medical equipment and infrastructure products, and its 2011 Mid-Term Performance Review for software and professional services.
The mid-term report gives a snapshot of vendors' current customer satisfaction levels ahead of the mid-December release of the annual Best in KLAS software and services awards.
Medical equipment and infrastructure Best in KLAS winners for 2011 are:
* Automated Medication Dispensing Units (over 200 beds): Omnicell OmniRx,
* Computed Radiography-Multi-Plate: Konica Minolta Express/IQue Dual Bay,
* Computed Tomography-64-slice+: Toshiba Aquilion ONE,
* Digital X-Ray: SHIMADZU RADspeed,
* Magnetic Resonance-3.0T: Siemens MAGNETOM Verio,
* Magnetic Resonance-1.5T: Toshiba Vantage,
* Mammography-Digital: Hologic Selenia,
* Radiation Therapy: Elekta Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion,
* Smart Pumps-LVP: Baxter Sigma Spectrum,
* Ultrasound-General Imaging: GE Healthcare LOGIQ E9,
* Ultrasound-Cardiovascular: Tie between GE Healthcare Vivid E9 and Toshiba Aplio (CV Application), and
* Wireless Communications: Cisco 7900 Series.
KLAS also lists several vendors as "category leaders" in other market segments. The medical equipment awards report and mid-term software/services review, both costing $500 for providers and $2,500 for others, are available at klasresearch.com/reports.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access