A series of reports in the April issue of Health Affairs examine the trek toward meaningful use of electronic health records systems a year after enactment of the HITECH Act. Among them:
* A study by the Center for IT Leadership at Partners HealthCare System analyzed the value of four enterprise I.T. systems across the Veterans Administration, finding $3.09 billion in "potential" cumulative net benefits while improving care quality.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access