Three health information technology vendors in recent days have introduced new products or services:
* Wolters Kluwer Health has introduced a mobile application for its Nursing Drug Handbook. It is available for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android devices and enables nurses to access information in less than 10 seconds, according to the company. The Lippincott Williams & Wilkins unit of Wolters Kluwer publishes the handbook, which covers more than 2,500 drugs and has images of 400 pills. The cost is $44.99 and available at iTunes or Google Play.
* Users of Meditech’s three hospital electronic health records systems now have access to discharge instructions from Krames StayWell. The instructions are available in English and Spanish. For assistance, call a regional StayWell representative at 800-203-7902.
* ClearDATA Networks Inc. will offer its cloud-based services at discounted pricing to behavioral health vendors under an agreement with the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare. The services include hosting of applications and data, offsite backup and storage, disaster recovery, vendor neutral archiving of medical images, and HIPAA privacy and security compliance.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access