Businesses in the health information technology field have announced several new initiatives or client wins in recent days:
* WCG, a public relations, marketing and communications firm, will start a health information technology division and has hired industry veteran Rob Cronin as practice leader for its Healthcare Technology & Transformation business line. Cronin joins the firm from SureScripts, where he spent many years leading corporate communications for the national electronic prescribing network vendor. He built two annual reports, the National Progress Report on e-Prescribing and the Safe-Rx Awards, which tracks progress at the state level.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access