Health information technology vendors have announced new initiatives and customer wins in recent days, including:
* The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia will launch a pilot telemedicine program with community hospitals following a $100,000 donation from Verizon Foundation. The pilot will include consultations covering intensive care, neonatal intensive care, inpatient pediatric care, neurology, genetics and emergency care.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access