Client wins and new alliances dominate recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* FirstHealth of the Carolinas, a three-hospital delivery system based in Pinehurst, N.C. and serving 15 counties, will implement health information exchange software from Thomson Reuters. The vendor’s Integration Discovery product uses the HIE platform technology of CareEvolution Inc.
* Siemens Healthcare will market Psyche Systems Corporation’s WindoPath anatomic pathology software as a component of the NOVIUS Lab information system. Siemens will integrate WindoPath with the Soarian, INVISION and MedSeries4 information systems.
* Mercy, a St. Louis-based Catholic health system, will implement enterprisewide the iConnect medical imaging archive of Merge Healthcare. Mercy has 31 hospitals and 200 outpatient facilities in seven states.
* MZI HealthCare will offer to clients of its EZ-CAP health plan administration system the payment integrity and payment management software of Emdeon. The integrity tools are design to help prevent fraud, waste and abuse, while the payment management products handle electronic and manual transactions.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access