New mobile services and integration achievements are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Clinical diagnostic decision support software vendor Isabel Healthcare has introduced a mobile version for use with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. It is the first mobile app for the 12-year-old firm and will enable quick access to diagnostic support during hospital rounds or any other type of patient encounter. Weekly, monthly and annual pricing options are available. The app gives access to information on more than 6,000 diseases and supports sharing results with colleagues or including them in medical notes. The app is available here.
* Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center in Danville, Ky., has integrated the Philips OB TraceVue perinatal information system with its Meditech hospital information system. The 222-bed facility used the Accelero Connect integration platform of vendor Accent on Integration to link the systems. Ephraim previously printed the patient record created in TraceVue to make it available to clinicians in other departments.
* IOD Incorporated, a certified Health Information Handler for Medicare’s electronic submission of medical documentation program, has completed testing and now supports electronic transmission to all Medicare Recovery Audit Contractors.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access