A new HIE leader in Missouri leads recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Missouri Health Connection, the state-designated health information exchange, has named Mark Pasquale as CEO, starting March 10. He will succeed Marc Andiel who has served as interim CEO since November and will continue to be chief technical officer. Pasquale most recently was CIO at Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta; he previously was vice president of information services at Sisters of Mercy Health System in St. Louis, and also served as director of applications development for McKesson Corp. in its Springfield, Mo., office.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access