More vendor adoption of clinical messaging services, a new analytics product, and a successful second quarter for a hospital software company are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Four more HIT vendors have signed to offer clinical messaging over the Surescripts network that in recent years has expanded beyond electronic prescriptions. The new clients are physician software vendors Greenway Medical and SOAPware, as well as Inofile (capturing unstructured clinical content) and SCI Solutions (hospital-physician relationship management). Existing physician vendor users of the clinical messaging service include Epic, GE Healthcare, NextGen and MEDENT, as well as electronic prescription vendor NewCrop.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access