Recent news from health information technology vendors includes big contracts, new partnerships and EHR certifications, and expanded services:
* Mercy, a 31-hospital Catholic delivery system headquartered in Chesterfield, Mo., will use clinical data analytics software from Humedica to support its patient-centered medical home and accountable care organization initiatives. The organization will pull data from its Epic electronic health records system into the vendor’s MinedShare product to identify population health management opportunities across multiple cohorts of patients.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access