Recent news from health information technology vendors includes big contracts, new partnerships and EHR certifications, and expanded services:
* Mercy, a 31-hospital Catholic delivery system headquartered in Chesterfield, Mo., will use clinical data analytics software from Humedica to support its patient-centered medical home and accountable care organization initiatives. The organization will pull data from its Epic electronic health records system into the vendor’s MinedShare product to identify population health management opportunities across multiple cohorts of patients.
* Take Care Clinics in Walgreens stores in the Chicago and Denver markets are pilot testing a mobile app enabling consumers to schedule appointments online. The apps are free to consumers with Walgreens, which has convenient care clinics in 350 stores across the nation, paying the vendor, iTriage LLC of Denver. The app is downloadable from iPhone and Android stores. It also can be accessed for use with any Internet-enabled computing device at iTriageHealth.com.
* Physician software and medical billing services vendor Doctors Access is migrating to new technology and services with CareCloud. Doctors Access will focus on other physician management services and offer CareCloud’s Web-based practice management software and revenue cycle management services under a private label. Clients can continue to use Doctor Access’ traditional revenue cycle services but the company will offer CareCloud going forward. CareCloud also offers hosted electronic health records and patient portal software that are not part of the initial agreement with Doctors Access.
* Medical imaging software vendor Carestream has received Complete EHR Stage 1 meaningful use certification for its Vue RIS v.11 radiology information system. The system previously had Modular EHR certification. The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology conducted the certifications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access