New products and corporate names are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Revenue cycle management vendor Emdeon Inc. has introduced a suite of payment integrity software for insurers that supports prospective and retrospective review of claims for indications of fraud, waste or abuse. Called Emdeon EDGE, the product includes detection, repricing, audit/recovery and analytics technologies from three acquired companies--The Sentinel Group, EquiClaim and TC3Health.
* Diversinet Corp. has 36 new features in an updated version of its mobile care coordination platform called MobiSecure. An “autonomous alert” feature enables receipt by a consumer of appointment or medication reminders when out of cellular coverage or the device is in airplane mode. The platform also now can remotely erase data on a lost or stolen device.
* Ambulatory electronic health records and practice management software vendor Vitera Health Solutions has introduced an app to enable authorized access to data via an iPad. It also has a new subscription-based service for secure online access at any time via the Web for physicians with limited information technology resources.
* Medical image exchange software vendor eHealth Global Technologies has changed its name to eHealth Technologies. Its new Web site address is eHealthTechnologies.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access