Cincinnati-based HealthBridge, a health information exchange, for several years has outsourced use of its platform technology to other HIEs.
Now, the organization has launched a new outsourced service offering technology to collect and analyze data to support better care coordination and population health management. Quality Health Network, an HIE serving Western Colorado, is the first user of the new outsourced service. Both HIEs also participate in two of 17 federally funded Beacon Communities serving as model sites for best practices in adoption and use of health information technology.
HealthBridge’s new capabilities include:
* Enhanced identity management including a master patient index, data mapping, data normalization and data storage technologies;
* Data analytics engines to identify gaps in care;
* A patient disease registry;
* Business intelligence software to manage clinical resources, assess risk, measure quality and predict utilization; and
* Reporting tools to analyze data and comply with reporting requirements.
More information is available at healthbridge.org.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access