Health Data Management is sponsoring a new awards program to honor individuals who have been true game changers in the design, advocacy, deployment and development of electronic health records technology.
Individuals from across the spectrum of industry stakeholders-hospitals, group practices, payers, associations, federal and state governments, and health technology vendors-have helped in the evolution of EHR technology and its increasing adoption by provider organizations. HDM wants to recognize their extraordinary efforts to increase patient safety and improve the quality of care in the United States.
Individuals from any health care industry stakeholder organization are eligible for the EHR Game Changers Awards. Nominations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
* Full name and job title of nominee
* Name of their organization
* A short biography
* In-depth explanation in 1,000 words or less of why the nominee should be recognized as an EHR Game Changer, including specific achievements, such as how their efforts benefited their organization and/or the industry, or the policy or product they participated in, as well as what makes their efforts extraordinary.
A panel comprising industry leaders and HDM's editorial team will judge the awards. Award winners will be recognized at Health Data Management's annual conference, beginning Nov. 14 in Chicago, and also be invited to participate in a panel discussion during the conference. For more information on the conference, click on healthdatamanagement.com/conferences/hdm/.
August 23: Call for Nominations Open
Sept. 24: Call for Nominations Closes
Sept. 28: Nominations Are Reviewed
Oct. 18: Winners are Notified
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access