Health Data Management gave away four Vespa scooters during a raucous raffle at the HIMSS 2010 Conference in Atlanta. The giveaway was co-sponsored by Liberty Solutions, an Orchard Park, N.Y.-based health I.T. consultancy, and Watertown, Mass.-based athenahealth Inc., a vendor of ambulatory outsourced billing services bundles with practice management and electronic records software. The four winners were:
* Sandy French, director of clinical decision support at Shriners Hospital for Children;
* Janet Bochinski, an independent health care consultant;
* Greg Bertrand, an analyst at Baylor Healthcare; and
* Janet Hofmeister, program manager--Connect Program at Harris GCSD.
The winners had no concrete plans for their new Vespas beyond driving them through town and showing them off.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access